If you have ever listened to country music, at any point in your life, you have felt the influence of George Jones. He has had hits on the radio for more than six decades. We all have our favorites, for different reasons. I thought I would share my Top Ten list.
1. "He Stopped Loving Her Today"
2. "Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes"
3. "Golden Ring" with Tammy Wynette
4. "Still Doin' Time"
6. "Tennessee Whiskey"
7. "She's My Rock"
8. "She Thinks I Still Care"
9. "Two Story House" with Tammy Wynette
10. "Radio Lover"
Unfortunately, over the last ten years, most radio has moved on to a differnt style of country, so there will be some in the family who have never had the pleasure of hearing Jones tear your heart out with a song. Too bad for them.