Can you help this lady? What advice would you give?Dr. Shane,My boyfriend is allowing one of his friends, who is wanted by the police, to stay at our place. I love my boyfriend and understand him wanting to help a friend. Part of me agrees with his good intentions while another part of me wants to call Crimestoppers and turn his friend in. There's a reward for his capture and God knows we could use the money. If my boyfriend found out I was the one who ratted out his friend he would dump me! If you were me what would you do?"Signed,Crimefighter
According to a new survey, the WORST thing you can say to a woman is: "When's the baby due?" . . . when she's NOT pregnant. Answering "yes" when she asks if her butt looks big is the second-worst thing you can say . . . and telling her she looks tired is third.
1. Asking "When's the baby due?" . . . when she's NOT pregnant. 26% of people said this is the worst thing you could say.
2. Answering "Yes" when she asks if her butt looks big. 17%.
3. "You look tired." 13%.
4. "Calm down." 12%.
5. "Do you need help parking?" 11%.
6. "You look more like your mother every day." 8%.
7. "I told you so." 5%.
8. "How much did you pay for that hairdo?" 4%.
9. "Should you be eating that?" 3%.
10. "Don't you have some vacuuming to do?" 1%.